Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Lovely Parents


This is Phillip and Kayola. They will be married for 33 years on the 9th. They have 5 pretty amazing kids. Stephanie..the oldest is 32, and she is married to an awesome guy named Scott Hatch, and they have 4 cool kids, Talon 9, Taylor 7, Taden 4, and Sweet little Teagan is about 11 months. The next oldest is my sister Nicole 30, she is married to my other awesome brother in law Adam Shumway..They have one little beautiful baby Karsyn also about 11 months. The middle child is my brother Zach 26, he's the man..he owns a water n ice which is flippin awesome! The second to last child is my other brother Dallas 20, and he's on his mission right now. Then last..is Me...Brody 16. Me and my brothers and sisters are starting to move apart but we're all really close, and we love playing games with eachother like...Settlers of Catan, Phase 10, and of course Guitar Hero..we're really hooked on that right now! Welp, I love my family..and we all wouldn't be here if it wasn't for these two cuties up here..I LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh thats so sweet, I bet you make mom cry.

Sassy said...

Yes Son, that is tooo sweet! Thanks so much for thinking of us, and your sibs. Way thoughtful! I think you are pretty cute, too!

stephanie said...

thanks brody, that was beautiful..we are all priviledged to have you as a brother...and mom and dad are terrific thank goodness they had all of us and kept us..hahaha they probably have wanted to disown all of us a couple of times each...you are my favorite 16 year old-love you