Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ABCs

A attached or single: SINGLE

B best friends: KYLER FACKRELL, DALLIN PARKER, JORDAN OVERSTREET, JAYMEN GREEN

C cake or pie: CAKE...PREFERABLY MARBLE

D day of choice: FRIDAY, ITS A GOOD DAY AT SCHOOL AND I USUALLY END UP SPENDING THE NIGHT

E essential item{s}: B.O.M, CELL PHONE, QT, GUITAR HERO

F favorite color: GREEN..OBVIOUSLY

G gummy bears or worms: WORMS

H hometown: MESA

J january or july: JULY BABY! I USUALLY GO TO MEXICO..

K kids: I LOVE MY NEPHEWS AND NIECES..I WANT TO COACH/TEACH KIDS WHEN IM OLDER

L life is incomplete without: GIRLS, SPORTS, GAMES..

M marriage date: I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE.:)

N number of siblings: 2 BROS, 2 SIS

O oranges or apples: APPORANGES

P phobias or fears: BEING PULLED OVER,,WELL WITHOUT MY LICENCE AT LEAST

Q quotes: "FIRST OF LAST!" AND OF COURSE.."LIFE'S A GARDEN, DIG IT!"

R reasons to smile: THE CHURCH, FAMILY, FRIENDS, SPORTS!

S season: FOOTBALL SEASON!!

T tag three friends: SARAH UDALL, ASHLEY CLAYTON, TALON HATCH

U unknown fact about: I CANT TOUCH POPCORN.. LITERALLY!

V very favorite store{s}: WALMART

W worst habit: PUTTING MY TONGUE IN THE BACK OF MY THROAT, MY MOM HATES IT..

X xray or ultrasound: X-RAY I GUESS

Y your favorite food: IDK, I LOVE PANDA EXPRESS, AND ALSO GIANT HAMBURGER

Z zodiac sign:

SCORPIO

21 comments:

Nikki said...

I love all these things about you, especially when it asks what season and you say football. I am so happy you finally post, don't be afraid to keep 'em coming. haha

Nikki said...

Walmart before Target.....Hello! jk

Clayton said...

How can you not touch popcorn? haha.

Sassy said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!
I love reading posts that my kids write. You ought to do it more often...
It is true, he won't touch popcorn or eat it or have anything to do with it!!!!!! Wierd kid!! I love popcorn...
Yes, I do hate that thing he does with his tongue, he looks retarded....and sounds very strange!
♥MOM

stephanie said...

i can't believe you updated??!?!??!? i am sorry i just checked on ya, i am a day too slow :) you are awesome, thanks for sharing your abc's with us--you are a GREAT kid and i love ya! i love your football season also, it's fun to watch you at work!

stephanie said...

talon said: thanks for putting me on your blog (he really is excited that you tagged him--you made his day!)

Tannis said...

Hello Brody! Haha I like all the things you wrote. You're so funny. I'm pretty appalled that I'm not one of your best friends though. That hurts. Just kidding!!! =]

stephanie said...

hey uncle brody i started my own blog, send us your email so you can get invited ♥ taylor

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Hey, I'm glad to see you finally updated your blog!

Not even caramel popcorn??

Guess you won't be working at a movie theater!

talon said...

hey b-rod i think you knew but i got a new blog.(i hope you see it.)

stephanie said...

hey brod, do you need some pictures or something for a new post, cuz i have a TON that you could use (they might be a little embarrasing though, but i would be glad to help you out) hows that science project coming?? ♥ ya

stephanie said...

hey i need your email address so i can invite you to my blog--email me at skhatch@hotmail.com ♥ steph

Clayton said...

brody im bored make a new post please.

stephanie said...

brody, COME ON ALREADY---new post please!!

Sassy said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!! IT HAS BEEN TWO MONTHS ALREADY. Come on you CAN do it!!!!!!

Sassy said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING THE AIMS!!! That is very cool! Now UPDATE your blog!

Sassy said...

INSTEAD......GET RID OF STANLEY!!! He is here because of your friend Becca from Mountain View....HE IS BUGGING....AND POOPING....AND CROWING.....AND POOPING....AND CROWING...AND POOPING!!!!!!

Sassy said...

IT HAS BEEN FOUR MONTHS...You have a lot of great things that go on with you, please come back and share with your friends and fam...I miss your cuteness!

stephanie said...

hey brody, i would love to see some new picts of your cute face☺

Heidi Brinton said...

Mk brody! Im typing you a comment so you can come see my blog now! Maybe i would have done it sooner if you put up more posts! haha jk luv ya dude!

Unknown said...

Yo B-Rod :) umm I really like that your favorite store is Wal Mart...seriously best place ever, I go like once a day, and I'm proud of it